Black OwlScript Kiddie
Junior Hackers: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
Cybercrime techniques are rapidly increasing. Organisations are increasingly demanding cybersecurity services.
Cybersecurity talents are becoming increasingly valuable. In this course we will equip you with the foundational knowledge and practicals that supports your journey on becoming a certified ethical hacker who can defend organisations.
- Lectures 2
- Tests 4
- Guided Practice 18 hours
- Duration 6 weeks
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 33
- Assessments Yes
10 chapters of cybersecurity topics that prepares you for a career in ethical hacking. Understanding laws and terminology is also included, which is a crucial part of an ethical hacker's responsibilties.
Certificates will be issued to students. Performance will be indicated.
- Know the phases of hacking and know the order of the phases and what happens during each phase.
- Know and understand the different classes or types of hackers.
- Know the legal implications involved in hacking.
- Know how to search public resources of find information on a company and gather data about its network and system security
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Practical.
- Know the various WLAN hacking tools and their various uses
- You should be able to use email tracking programs to track an email to a target organization and gain additional information to be used in an attack
- Understand the difference between human-based and computer-based social-engineering attacks
- Perform operating system fingerprinting using active and passive methods
- Know how to become anonymous using an anonymizer, HTTP tunneling, and IP spoofing.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Ping sweeping, fingerpriniting, scanning and penetration test
- How to identify vulnerable accounts
- System hacking, password cracking, rootkits
- Sniffing, Denial-of-Service(DOS) attacks, botnets
- Understand the dangers and countermeasures of session hijacking
- Firewall and honeypots
Lesson 1. Introduction to Ethical Hacking1 week
Lesson 2-3. Footprinting and Scanning1 week
Lesson 4-5. Enumeration and System Hijacking1 week
Lesson 1-2. Sniffing and Denial of Service1 week
Lesson 3-4. Session Hijacking and Hacking Wireless Networks1 week
Lesson 5. Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots1 week
Part 1. Final Test30 minutes
Part 2. Online Test45 minutes
Kali Linux, Basic Linux commands